This build party is for a push-button speaker system for people that walk up to the show and want to hear sound.
This will include:
- 1 metal sign (Christmas)
- 1 relay (with standoffs installed)
- 1 amp (with standoffs installed)
- 1 relay override switch installed in the enclosures
- 1 CG500 enclosure
- 1 mounting plate for the enclosure with holes predrilled
- 1 50-foot audio cable
- 1 audio splitter
- 1 LED red push button
- Wire harness for the push button with the terminals preassembled
- All wires needed to connect everything
- Wire diagram so the participants can follow along with you to build it
The participants will need a small Philips screwdriver to tighten the standoffs and a small flathead screwdriver to tighten the terminals on the amp and relay.